The Committee’s ability to continue supporting area not-for-profit organizations depends on continued participation at the breakfast, as well as underwriting expenses associated with the event. We are asking your organization to join us in demonstrating its commitment to ethics, morality and spirituality by making a decision to become a sponsor.
Your support of this event is an affirmation to your employees, clients and the general public of your values and ethics.
Proceeds from the Event
Proceeds from the event are awarded to a local 501(c)(3) organization. During previous years the Committee has presented awards to:
- The National Kidney Foundation
- Mattie Rhodes Center
- Child Protection Center serving Jackson and Cass counties
- LULAC/LNESC (LULAC National Education Service Centers)
- The Boy Scouts of America
- Assistance League of Kansas City
- Awesome Ambitions
We have several Sponsorship Levels available:
Bronze - $750
Silver - $1,000
Gold - $1,500